Support Our Work

Sign Up for Action Alerts



Visit the Action Center!


Take Action

Send an email to your legislators and the governor about policy issues you care about!

Facebook Feed

Comments Box SVG iconsUsed for the like, share, comment, and reaction icons

2 days ago

Think New Mexico

Since we let you know a week ago that we needed to raise $60,000 to match seven generous challenge grants, friends like you have contributed a total of $19,898, bringing us nearly a third of the way to our ambitious goal. In fact, you have made so much progress toward our goal that another challenge grantor has offered an additional $10,000, so the challenge has now grown to $70,000!

We are deeply grateful to the 101 New Mexicans from Cordova to Magdalena to Roswell (as well as several friends from out of state) who have helped us get this far.

We also want to give a special shout-out to the seven supporters who signed up to become Monthly Amigos, the 14 donors who gave to Think New Mexico for the very first time, and one "returning" donor who made a donation for the first time in five years. All of those gifts are being matched 2:1 by a separate $25,000 challenge grant, meaning that the $3,702 contributed from these donors has already leveraged $7,405 from the challenge grant.

Now comes the hard part: to fully meet all of these challenge grants we still need to raise $50,102 from our loyal past givers, and $8,798 from new donors, new monthly donors, and returning donors by this Friday, October 30 at 11:59 p.m.

We have a long way to go and just five days to get there: please help us meet the challenge by mailing in a check or donating online!
... See MoreSee Less

Since we let you know a week ago that we needed to raise $60,000 to match seven generous challenge grants, friends like you have contributed a total of $19,898, bringing us nearly a third of the way to our ambitious goal. In fact, you have made so much progress toward our goal that another challenge grantor has offered an additional $10,000, so the challenge has now grown to $70,000!
 
We are deeply grateful to the 101 New Mexicans from Cordova to Magdalena to Roswell (as well as several friends from out of state) who have helped us get this far.
 
We also want to give a special shout-out to the seven supporters who signed up to become Monthly Amigos, the 14 donors who gave to Think New Mexico for the very first time, and one returning donor who made a donation for the first time in five years. All of those gifts are being matched 2:1 by a separate $25,000 challenge grant, meaning that the $3,702 contributed from these donors has already leveraged $7,405 from the challenge grant.
 
Now comes the hard part: to fully meet all of these challenge grants we still need to raise $50,102 from our loyal past givers, and $8,798 from new donors, new monthly donors, and returning donors by this Friday, October 30 at 11:59 p.m.
 
We have a long way to go and just five days to get there: please help us meet the challenge by mailing in a check or donating online!

6 days ago

Think New Mexico

We’re more than a third of the way towards our goal of matching $60,000 in challenge grants made by six extremely generous New Mexicans who believe strongly in Think New Mexico's work. Please join and help us meet this ambitious challenge! ... See MoreSee Less

We’re more than a third of the way towards our goal of matching $60,000 in challenge grants made by six extremely generous New Mexicans who believe strongly in Think New Mexicos work. Please join and help us meet this ambitious challenge!

1 week ago

Think New Mexico

Exciting news: six extremely generous New Mexicans who believe strongly in Think New Mexico's work have put together a pool of challenge grants totaling $60,000--now we need to raise another $60,000 by Friday, October 30 at 11:59 p.m. in order to meet this ambitious challenge!

You can help us meet this challenge by donating online.

www.paypal.com/donate/?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=G5NJ673ZUKSJQ

In addition, another supporter has offered a separate $25,000 challenge grant that must be matched with contributions from new donors, new Monthly Amigos (monthly donors), or returning donors who haven't given to Think New Mexico in the past five years. All of these contributions will be matched 2:1, meaning that every $1 from a new donor, new monthly donor, or donor who hasn't given since 2015 will raise $3 to help support our work.

Thank you very much for your support!

#thinknm #thinknewmexico #nonprofit #publicpolicy #thinktank #onlinefundraiser #fundraisinggoals
... See MoreSee Less

Exciting news: six extremely generous New Mexicans who believe strongly in Think New Mexicos work have put together a pool of challenge grants totaling $60,000--now we need to raise another $60,000 by Friday, October 30 at 11:59 p.m. in order to meet this ambitious challenge! 

You can help us meet this challenge by donating online. 

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=G5NJ673ZUKSJQ
 
In addition, another supporter has offered a separate $25,000 challenge grant that must be matched with contributions from new donors, new Monthly Amigos (monthly donors), or returning donors who havent given to Think New Mexico in the past five years. All of these contributions will be matched 2:1, meaning that every $1 from a new donor, new monthly donor, or donor who hasnt given since 2015 will raise $3 to help support our work.
 
Thank you very much for your support!
 
#thinknm #thinknewmexico #nonprofit #publicpolicy #thinktank #onlinefundraiser #fundraisinggoals

2 weeks ago

Think New Mexico

Of the 549 predatory lending stores in New Mexico, only 81 of them, or about 15% are owned by local New Mexico companies. The remaining 85% of the state’s predatory lending stores are part of national corporations or their subsidiaries. ... See MoreSee Less

Of the 549 predatory lending stores in New Mexico, only 81 of them, or about 15% are owned by local New Mexico companies. The remaining 85% of the state’s predatory lending stores are part of national corporations or their subsidiaries.

Comment on Facebook

A preponderance of gullible recipients? Yes, a glib response but not without merit.

Ugly.

Load more